Opportunities projected for a GROWING Post Frame Market
The National Frame Building Association (NFBA) recently commissioned a construction-specialized market research firm, FMI, to survey the building and design community on a national level. The objective was to provide NFBA with a model created through fact-based assessments on the U.S. post-frame market. Through this research, FMI identified key underlying trends and drivers; evaluated historical and expected growth trends; and estimated the current and projected volume of prime building components.
The NFBA, as a trade organization, is using this information to:
- zero in on the best ways to increase awareness of the advantages of post frame
- reach the best building decision makers strategically,
aggressively and effectively
- set the standard by which we can track post frame performance over the coming years
- nurture the growing markets and vitalize the dormant markets
- provide NFBA members with an understanding of the market as it applies to their building niche
Knowing this, let’s work together to capture this growth. Keep reading each month to learn more.
To read more about the NFBA Post Frame initiatives, click here.
Note: Percentages are referring to CAGR (compounded annual growth rate)