Dear business partner,
Fabral began manufacturing products to serve various construction segments. By 1979, our panels became, and remain to this day, the industry benchmark. Much has changed since our founding and Fabral has changed with it. While our core focus has always been on quality and service we have worked tirelessly the past year to build on a culture that is passionately customer focused. Knowing this, I wanted to share a few highlights:
- We have created new positions to better serve you with a new Director of Key Accounts, new Inside Sales Representatives and new Territory Managers in growing markets like Northern CA, the Southwest and the central Midwest.
- We have better armed our front line employees with more authority to make the right decisions on price and service when needed.
- Our Product Manager is more focused than ever on offering and developing new products so you can offer a total and complete system.
- We have launched several new products: CondenStop is now available and meeting the needs of many projects; we have a new residential/light commercial panel available in both a 1” and 1-1/2” seam with multiple profiles; and we now offer the #1 fastener in the industry with the Atlas #10 Woodtite High/Low.
- We have invested considerably in technology including a brand new Fabral.com that is loaded with resource information like the updated color visualizer. We have also invested in our estimation and take-off services with Post Frame Manager.
We are committed to helping you grow your business; and in following E-News messages, we will showcase our people and processes that make this happen.
Jon Haley , Vice President of Sales – Fabral