Dear business partner,
We are all familiar with the saying “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. At Fabral, this theory holds true not only within our solutions offering, but also in the people that make this a reality. Over the past year, we have spent a great deal of time building a system solution for our customers. There are many benefits to a systems approach to metal roofing and siding:
- Promotes peace of mind for builders, contractors, distributors and owners alike via enhanced warranties
- Allows our customers to sell on quality versus price
- It helps to differentiate your business
- A system builds your business through improved sales close rates
- It eliminates finger pointing if a problem arises between multiple components and manufacturers
Fabral will continue to invest in this system solution approach, and we have dedicated people developing our capabilities.
Bryce Brandon is our Post Frame Category Manager leading this effort. Prior to joining Fabral over a year ago, Bryce proudly served our country as a Captain in the U.S. Army before working in channel and marketing management at Michelin North America and the Sto Corporation. Emily Sage, our Post Frame Assistant Category Manager, offers hands-on experience handling complex marketing and sales applications both within Fabral and at Namasco.
Together, Bryce and Emily have accomplished a great deal in 2013. A few highlights include:
- Improved High-Low Atlas fastener offering
- Offered a new and more price competitive EMSeal program
- Launched a new polycarbonate panel project
- Introduced Condenstop as a first time offering from Fabral
- Implemented a new residential panel named Horizon S100 and SSR 150
In addition, they will continue to develop new soffit and gutter system solutions for Post Frame, light commercial and residential applications.
As your partner, we are committed to helping you grow your business by building value at the end-use level. Any supplier can offer individual products and sell only on price…building long-term value with a “solution” is the only path to viable growth.
As always, send me your questions and comments. I can be reached directly at Fabral.com/JonHaleyFeedback.
Jon Haley , Vice President of Sales – Fabral